Sunday, August 16, 2009

Soup Du Jour: Intro


Well, to those of you reading this blog, you may already have a pretty good idea about who I am, and what I do. To those who have stumbled upon this by some freak act of God, flee now! and forget what you have seen thus far, for if you continue on your mind will be haunted by all the ugly and weird things that swim in my head...




naw I'm messing. My name is Alexander Xavier Gutierrez-Castillo, and my goal in life is to show that anyone can be anything. What I'm looking to do in the future are careers in film, writing, production, drawing comics, UFC (yea, I'm gonna kick ass and takes names for a while), making video games, hip hop producer, small business ventures, clothing designer, and just be an all-around awesome guy.

now I figure I have to build up in levels before i can tackle the larger careers so the first I will attempt is I want to write and draw a comic for Heavy Metal magazine. Yup. The Heavy Metal Magazine (who are planning their third movie right now actually). H.M. is canadian, Sci-Fi, and full of naked chicks making out, or capping a whole bunch of motherfuckers. I picked up my first issue (sept. 09) last week and I love it, however there are a ton of mistakes concerning grammar, continuity, and some of the art sucks.


however, Carl the Cat That Makes Peanut Butter Sandwiches is really awesome (and I can't help but think that it's one big joke about what H.M. is) and Jim Mahfood lives just a little ways away from here!

Anyways I figure I can make my own H.M. story, I'll draw it, and my bro can color it, and I figure this is the criteria I have to fulfill to make a successful comic:

1. Breasts
2. Sex
3. Space/Fantasyland
4. Spaceman/Barbarian (but both can be interchanged with a lesbian vixen)
5. Spaceship/Dragon

(all things copywritten to their respective owners yada yada)

and it can probably only be like 10 pages long or so~sounds easy, I already got plans for a bisexual space cannibal that gets around in a technolizard whilst fighting lezzie bounty hunters.


oh yea : )



I figured I'd make a mascot for the S.S.


TUMOPUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment